When connecting to BIM for the first time you will need to allow Cloudsfer's application to access your BIM account through the Data Management API.
Please follow the guide below:
- Log in to the BIM 360 Enterprise account. (https://bim360docs.autodesk.com/)
- Click on the document management section -> admin account
In the account admin page – go to the settings section -> Apps & Integrations:
- From the Add Integration screen, select the BIM 360 Docs option, and click Next.
- Select I’m the developer, and click Next.
- Enter the Forge Client ID, and App Name, and optional add an App Description and App Logo.
Client ID: ZK3iv8YWw2g3nOxwMDfjhhJhr51IhbDu
App Name: Cloudsfer.
- Click Save.
- A confirmation message appears. You can now use your app to access BIM 360 Docs data using the Data Management API.
If you need more info, or have any questions, please contact our support team at email@example.com