The Tzunami Link Resolver Service is a component introduced for fixing links during migration. An item (say A) may contain a link to another item (say B) in the source.
When A and B have been migrated to target SharePoint (let’s say as A’ and B’), the link in item A’ should point to item B’ in the target and not to item B in the source. This requires fixing of the link inside A to point to B’ during migration. This is achieved using the Tzunami Link Resolver Service.
When using the Link Resolver, you can change the Link Resolver Service Database location.
To change the Redirector.db3 location:
1. Stop the Tzunami Deployer 3.0* Link Resolver Service from the Services console.
*Or any other version of Deployer you have.
2. Go to C:\ProgramData\Tzunami\Tzunami Link Resolver.
Please note: The ProgramData folder is hidden in the root drive where the Windows Operating System is installed.
3. Move the Redirector.db3 file to the desired location (For example D: drive).
4, Open the Link Resolver Service Config file - LinkResolverServiceHost.exe.config
Please note: The LinkResolverServiceHost.exe.config is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Tzunami\Deployer 3.0 Link Resolver Service or where the Tzunami Service Components are installed.
5. Provide the new location of Redirector.db3 (Link Resolver Service Database). For example. Source=D:\Database\Redirector.db3
6. Save the changes in the Link Resolver Service Config file.
7. Start the Tzunami Deployer 3.0* Link Resolver Service from the Services console.
Please email the Support Team at: email@example.com if you have any additional inquiries.